With the upcoming patch more people will be PVPing and it has come to the world’s attention that must don’t understand the concept. So here is a basic run down on what to do in Warsong Gulch.
- Warsong Gulch is a Capture the Flag Battleground.
- Both teams consist of 10 players.
- Teams are random so you may or may not have a healer or tank.
- Objective is to retrieve enemy flag and capture it.
- You can only capture it if your teams flag is still in your base on the spawn point.
- If you are the Flag Carrier you will gain a debuff that adds 10% damage often.
Priority is always the Enemy Flag Carrier, also known as, the EFC. The reason the EFC is and should always be the focal point is simple, if they have the flag and you don’t odds are they will win. You should always make recovering your flag the main objective. With out it, the rest is a mute point. I can’t stress this enough. I have watched time and time again as a whole team will try to protect their Flag Carrier, while the opposing team sends in everyone they have. A Flag Carrier can not withstand much damage once the debuff starts accumulating on them.
If you are a healer you should always be with the FC. He’s going to need as much support as possible.
Good classes to run flags are Druids, Rogues, Demon Hunters and Monks.
Category: PVP Guides